Attendant Care Aid
FULL TIME POSITION
- Manager of Outreach
- Team Leader of Outreach
- Assist clients living in their own homes with their activities of daily living including, but not limited to, bathing, grooming, eating, dressing, toileting, and medication reminders.
- Assist clients living in their own homes with meal preparation, laundry, making beds, and light housekeeping.
- Experience providing personal care in a home care setting
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Clear and up-to-date (less than 6 months old) Vulnerable Sector Check conducted by the local police service
- Valid class "G" drivers license and excellent driving record
- Reliable personal vehicle and motor vehicle insurance
- Experience working with disabled adults is an asset
Participation Support Services is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in all aspects of our selection process. If you are contacteed about this job opportunitiy, please let us know prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
If interested in applying, contact Andrew Shinder, Andrew McRobert, or Nichole Anderson.