Recreation Assistant - 4 Positions
As a recreation assistant, you will be working with adults with physical disabilities.
- Assisting in the provision of recreational and leisure outings for the residents.
- Assisting the Occupational Therapist with therapeutic activites, exercise groups, and implementing various different educational courses.
- Other activities as instructed.
Please note that this is a 7 week student position.
Apply attention to Lily Flores, Manager
This position is being advertised under the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) initiative. To be eligible for this position, you must be between 15-30 years of age on the start date of the job. You must also have been a full-time student during the previous academic year and be intending to return to full-time studies in the next academic year. You must also be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or a refugee under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training, some university.
- First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, Police Check
- Experience working with adults with physical disabilities is an asset
Apply in person or by mail: 10 Bell Lane, Brantford, ON N3T 5W5 PO Box 2048